Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My tattooed kid and her cohorts

Louise was feeling puny yesterday with some GI issues, but pals Rory and Nora showed up on their way through town and brightened her day. They also shared their tattoo jewelry.
Today was our last meeting with our Wednesday playgroup. I cried. Louise had fun. She still doesn't know that she starts school next week. We're to visit tomorrow and I will tell her about it then. I'm sure she'll take it like a champ. She already loves it there.

3 comments:

M Fox said...

What an adorable picture. Best wishes Shelly and Weezie. Good luck with school and job transistion next week. Everything will alright sista!

teg said...

That little girl on the left in pink is bound to be a movie star - what a gorgeous child!
I fully believe Weezie will love school. I know it will be hard to go back to work at first, but who knows? You might love it. That is what I'm hoping for you!

Grammy said...

What a sweet face! She has her Momma's eyes. Love you both!