Saturday, February 21, 2009

Videos on Vimeo

I'd like to post some videos on this blog, but for some reason, Blogger doesn't like our videos and won't post them. It's probably just user error on our part because other folks have no problem posting at all. However, I have asked other folks who can post videos to their blog try to post our videos to our blog and they can't do it either.
Never fear, there is a neat little site called Vimeo where I am posting our video clips. Here's a cute video of Louise and Hector; check it out: Hector's Stump.
Here's Louise on her Strider bicycle.
Here's Louise blowing out her pals birthday candles.
Here's Louise jamming out to AC/DC.
I'm having so much fun capturing video of Louise because she is doing and saying so many great things. I'm going to have to get our camcorder fixed because the regular digital camera is handy, but the quality is pretty stinky. If you know where to take a camcorder to get fixed, please let me know, ours has been sitting on my desk for over a year waiting to be repaired.
Thanks!

1 comment:

teg said...

I thought I posted a comment on this already, but apparently not. I had to revisit the videos because I sent the link to my assistant so she could see Weezie say, "Thunder" in her deep voice :)
I love Hector's stump. I'm so impressed that she didn't use the word "mine" the whole time!