Louise and stopped by our local early voting station today. Can you guess who I voted for President?It was a cold and rainy morning and we got there before the doors were opened, and there was already a line forming! We got through it quickly, though, and I was glad to see that even our little rural polling station was busy on such a morning.
Louise charmed everyone there with her penguin hat and chatty style. She stayed quiet and applied lip balm to her entire face while I filled out all of the bubbles on the ballot.
Afterward, we headed to the library to check out some new books and CDs. Louise proudly wore her "I Voted" stickers on her face and sat at the big kids table to read and put puzzles together.
Before going home we stopped by the grocery store and scored the space ship themed shopping cart, which always makes shopping more fun. As usual, Louise said hello to every stranger we happened upon. Some think it's adorable, some pretend not to hear her.
At any rate, after running errands and eating and playing at home, Louise is soundly snuggled n her crib. It's a perfect napping day and I envy her.
1 comment:
How could anyone pretend not to hear her?! She would make my day just by saying hello to me :)
I need to get to my early voting station, too. Good for you for getting it out of the way early!
Post a Comment