Friday, October 31, 2008

Catching up

It’s been busy around here so I haven’t been able to post lately. So, I have some catching up to do. Louise and Mike are on their way to Michigan to visit family, so I have all weekend to catch you up on all things Louise.

I'll also post a new video of Louise dancing. It's really short because as usual, she doesn't like to perform for the camera.

For some reason, Blogger doesn't let me post videos except for on the left hand column, so that's where you will find it. Like I said, it's really short, but I hope you find it entertaining anyway.

1 comment:

teg said...

Shelly, if you post your videos to google first, then you can get the code from there to embed the video on your blog. You just paste the code into your post and wala! video on your blog and it doesn't count towards your space allowance either. I did that for some videos of Sydney at http://lifebythehill.blogspot.com/2008/10/syd-vids-and-pics.html. Hope that works for you!