Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fun with fungi



Saturdays are the best.

This morning we woke up and had pancakes for breakfast. Then we headed out for a hike on the small mountain behind our house. Louise was on the hunt for mushrooms again. We found so many! I took too many photos to post here, so be sure to click here to check out our photo album.

After our hike, it was nap time for me and Weezie, and football time for Mike. (Go MSU!)

Feeling rested, we crashed a local college homecoming festival (we were invited by some grads.) There we saw lots of nice folks and kids, a giant pumpkin, soccer games, and a surprise performance by our favorite hip hop group, Secret Agent 23 Skidoo!!! How lucky were we?!!

Now we're tuckered and Louise is fast asleep. Mike is hunting down some fried chicken to take to the Panthers Game tomorrow. I'm going to try to find a way to get to the Obama Rally.

Later Alligators!

1 comment:

M Fox said...

Very cool day guys! Loving every minute of this weather. I also like the photo album link...will have to try that out too. :)