To finish what I started last night, our Cali trip:
The wedding was beautiful. The groom, Andrew, is a high school friend and his bride, Thao, is a Los Gatos native. I met her for the first time at the wedding and she seemed about as sweet and loved a person as you could ever meet.
Even though it was an outdoor afternoon wedding, everyone was dressed to the nines. Many of the guys from the south used the opportunity to pull out their best seer sucker suits. I saw one pinkish corduroy suit. One pair of bright pink pants.
OK so the wedding was great- great food, great music, yadda yadda yadda.
Let me get on to telling you about Los Gatos. Los Gatos is located in the Silicon Valley near San Jose. It has a population of about 30,000 and they are all apparently very well off. The town in quaint and walkable. It's full of boutique shops, banks, restaurants and coffee shops. Oh, and a Bentley dealership and a Ferrari dealership. And that's it. It seemed like there was a Lotus on every corner.
Anyway, in Los Gatos there were post wedding shenanigans. A farewell breakfast. Milling about town and relaxing. Then Monday morning we headed home.
So here I am posting away. Louise is napping so it's time for me to do some work around the house. 'Til next time. Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment