Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back home


Last Thursday through yesterday, Louise was kicking it here at home with Grammy and Papa. Meanwhile, Mike and I traveled to San Francisco to see our pal Andrew Paynter get married. We spent 2 days in SF and 2 days in Los Gatos, where the wedding was held. We got to see lots of my old high school friends, although I didn't get photos of everyone.
Check out some highlights from our trip: Photo Album

CONGRATULATIONS! to Andrew and Thao; your wedding was amazing
THANK YOU! to Grammy and Papa for taking such good care of Louise. We are forever indebted to you.

3 comments:

KP said...

I love Weezie's outfit! O'Brien and Charlie each had their 1 year old pictures taken in a similar get-up. Had a wonderful time hanging out with you both this past weekend. Thanks for the pictures. Weezie- you have wonderful parents!!!!

Grammy said...

So exactly what does "forever indebted" really mean?

Papa

SMA said...

In response to Papa's question, that means we owe you big time. I'm trying to think of ways to repay you. Right now I can only come up with cutting your toenails for you when your old. But, I bet I can do better than that and with something more immediate. Working on it...