Monday, August 4, 2008

Sick Weezie

Quick update:
Mike and I went to Holden Beach Thursday through Sunday while Mom and Jim took care of Weeziekins at home. It was my first time away from Louise for more than a few hours.
We all had a wonderful time but Louise caught a virus or something and she's still under the weather. She's had a fever since Saturday morning.

The fever has got to break soon, in the meanwhile, we're just taking it easy and hanging around the house.

It seems silly, but the only pictures we took while on our trip were at a pit stop we made on the way to the beach house (at South of the Border- the cheeziest place ever). Before I post them, here's a shout out to my brother Will for inviting us to the beach, his aunt Mary for the great beach house, and to Mom and Jim for taking such good care of Louise. THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

M Fox said...

Shelly I hope you bought that hat because you look just fabulous!

Hope Weezie gets well soon. :)