


There is a tiny orchard in our neighborhood. It's only got about 12 trees and the area is mowed, but the trees are not kept up.I heard from one neighbor that another neighbor planted it a while back and kept the orchard for a while to save money for his child's college fund.
I don't think that panned out so well, but thanks to that old neighbor, we have this lovely little patch of fruit trees to enjoy.
The apples have thick skin and might be tasty if baked in a pie, but that didn't deter Louise from wanting to taste them all- even the rotten ones. I've had to give her a lesson on which ones to try and which to toss. She's very fond of tossing them, too.
While we were there, our cat Hector came over to play and lounge.
2 comments:
Just beautiful!
Those beautiful baby girl eyes are breathtaking!
Post a Comment