Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Been Busy

The busier we are, the less I post. So, forgive me for not posting; we've been on the go.

Louise and I just returned from north Georgia, where the scenery is gorgeous and goats hang out on the roof.

We ventured to Tiger, GA to visit my old friend Rachel. Rachel and I went to Middle school together when we both lived in Atalanta. Now she lives in CA and her folks live in Tiger, GA. Rache has a little girl who is 6 months older than Louise. Rachel was visiting her folks in Tiger and they were nice enough to invite Louise and me down for a day & night. The girls played together while Rachel and I caught up. I wouldn't have kept up with Rachel after all of these years if she wasn't one of my favorite people on earth. Her little girl Iris is a dreamboat.

I couldn't travel through north Georgia without visiting my old pal and former roomate Anna Morgan, who lives in Young Harris. Her kids are totally adorable; ages 10+ months and 3 years. Louise loved all of Gus' (the 2+ year old) trucks and power tools. Louise was content drilling and zoom-zooming away while Anna and I tried to chat as much as we could in the couple of hours we were there.

I forgot to bring my camera on the trip, so I'll post photos as I get them from Rachel and Anna.

In the meanwhile, here is one from last week, of Louise with her beloved ping pong balls. Oh, and here's another with her new bathtub crayons.

No comments: