
We just got a postcard in the mail from April, Louise's very first babysitter. April cared for Louise when I worked from home back in early 2007. April was so wonderful with Louise,we were blessed.
Anyway, April has literally moved on to greener pastures. She is currently on a 5 month horse trek across western US. I encourage you to follow this link to read more about the trip. April and her friend Dana, along with their puppy Breeze and 3 horses are trekking for the adventure of it, to raise awareness about global food issues and to raise money for Heifer International.
Please check out their blog, and get a load of their links to the maps, earth skills, packing lists, etc. It's amazing how thorough they have been.
While you're there, feel free to follow the link to make a donation to Heifer.
What's missing from their site are some of the colorful stories I get from April from the trail (I'm lucky to be on her mass email distribution list). They've met so many characters and have been blessed with good fortune and lots of hospitality.
Without further ado, here's the link: http://communequest.blogspot.com/
Anyway, April has literally moved on to greener pastures. She is currently on a 5 month horse trek across western US. I encourage you to follow this link to read more about the trip. April and her friend Dana, along with their puppy Breeze and 3 horses are trekking for the adventure of it, to raise awareness about global food issues and to raise money for Heifer International.
Please check out their blog, and get a load of their links to the maps, earth skills, packing lists, etc. It's amazing how thorough they have been.
While you're there, feel free to follow the link to make a donation to Heifer.
What's missing from their site are some of the colorful stories I get from April from the trail (I'm lucky to be on her mass email distribution list). They've met so many characters and have been blessed with good fortune and lots of hospitality.
Without further ado, here's the link: http://communequest.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment