Monday, July 14, 2008

Growing so fast

Well, I know we've been saying this and will continue to say this for at least the next 16 years, but... she's really growing up so fast. I can't put my finger on it, but Louise just seems to be getting more mature lately. It's the way she's trying to talk, count, and play pretend among other things. She's getting bigger, too. We weighed her unofficially this weekend and she's up to 23 pounds.
That reminds me that we saw Sam Day this weekend, a pal who just turned 1 and he is already heavier than Louise, 25 pounds! Now, that's a good eater!
Anyway, we've been too busy to catch up via blogging. The only reason I have this minute to blog right now is because Louise is engrossed in the play kitchen we've borrowed from the Lovoys.
Well, in just a few minutes we're off to UNCA to go to another concert on the quad. Until next time, have a good day!

No comments: