Friday, May 30, 2008

Our Weird Kid

Our weird kid loves Dijon mustard. I found that out today when we were eating tofu dogs at lunch. I had some mustard for dipping mine, but I didn't think that Louise would be very interested in it. I let her taste it and all she wanted to do was dip her asparagus in it and lick off the mustard- over and over again. Next ting you know she'll be asking her pals at school, "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?"

Guess what else: it's baby pool time again! We got out the pool and cleaned it yesterday. Louise loved splashing around in it but it took her a little while to get all the way in. Once she was in and having a ball, it was very difficult to drag her out of it for supper.
I've got it out again today and the water is getting warm in the sun. What a treat! I hope it doesn't start to rain right after she gets up from nap.

Have a good day!

No comments: