Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Miss Manners

Louise and I have been having a blast since she's been back from Michigan and no longer going to school. I am loving being with her all day every day.

She has also developed a new, very nice habit: saying thank you!

She says thank you in the sweetest little voice, very earnestly, and always appropriately. It makes me so proud. She even thanks me for things like changing her diaper, lifting her into her high chair, and handing her a cup of water.

It is very endearing and I have to be careful not to get to tightly wound around this little girl's finger.

1 comment:

teg said...

That is so lovely!
Hopefully she won't adapt Abby's bad habits. Abby was taught to say, "excuse me" before interrupting others. In the end, she just repeated "excuse me" like a parrot until you couldn't help but concede to her plea for attention. Cute for a very short while...then just annoying! Louise seems to have a good little head on her shoulders though :)