Friday, November 14, 2008

BIRTHDAY!!!

Louise is now two years old!

And she knows it! We've made a really big deal out of this birthday. We've been singing the birthday song, opening gifts, pretending to blow out candles, and practicing saying "I'm two!"

It seems like an eternity since she was born 2 years ago, and then at the same time it feels just like yesterday.

On a side note, here's something that Louise does that I love: she describes things with one happy word. For a long time now, she's said "Cool." or "Fun!" when she likes something. She's just recently added "Amazing!" and "Awesome!" to her vocabulary. Yesterday she saw a Jeep that was the color of a school bus. She said "Bus!" and I explained that it was actually a Jeep the color of a bus. She responded, "Amazing!" Cracked me up!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

2 is such a FUN AGE. Prepares you for the terror they are at 3! JOKING!! Ok, I am actually not!

Michelle :)

teg said...

Happy Birthday Louise!!! AWESOME!!!!
Shelly - thanks for the advice re: Sydney. I'd thought of the "saying goodbye" thing, too. Kerry usually just leaves...
You need to upload a video of Louise describing her favorite AWESOME and AMAZING things!

M Fox said...

Happy Birthday #2 Lousie!

2 is such a fun age. Glad you guys are having fun celebrating. :)