The fall colors around here peaked a week or so ago, but we're still seeing some beautiful leaves changing. Check out our Japanese Maple. I've never seen one as big as the one in our own back yard.
LOVELY! I am jealous. My japanese maple (which is in a pot due to Papa Glazener's paranoia regarding moving, theft, what-have-you...freak!) and it looks dead. It has like TWO red leaves on it and NO others. But I know it's not dead. I'm hoping it will bounce back after the winter. (Crossing fingers and toes).
1 comment:
LOVELY! I am jealous. My japanese maple (which is in a pot due to Papa Glazener's paranoia regarding moving, theft, what-have-you...freak!) and it looks dead. It has like TWO red leaves on it and NO others. But I know it's not dead. I'm hoping it will bounce back after the winter. (Crossing fingers and toes).
Post a Comment