In other news: LJ took a 1 hour nap at school day. Thanks to the little nap we were able to get some playtime outside today after school.
And let's not forget: Louise is also now crib-less! As of Sunday night, Louise has been sleeping in her big girl bed exclusively. She's handling the transition well, although on the first night she admitted "I miss crib" with sad eyes and a pout-y mouth. This morning she was all smiles though, having gotten out of bed and turned on the light all by herself .
3 comments:
I'm so proud of big-girl Weezie! Hope the naps become more regular :) Tell her Zoe says, "HI!"
Wow! She is growing so big! What a darling granddaughter we have! Shelly, you are such a good mom & I hope your job & juggling is going well. So glad yur keeping up the blog cause it makes our day! Love ya! Busia
Very proud of you, Weezie....but a little sad too. You are growing up soooo fast.
Post a Comment