
A little cool drizzle didn't keep us inside today. After a fun playdate with new pals Melissa and Sam, we walked over to the orchard and checked out all of the rotting apples left over from the end of summer. So many! And, we also found a big pile of bear poop in our front yard! Wow! It had to be bear poop because it was HUGE and full of seeds. Too bad we didn't get to see the bear. By the way, I promise that our next post will not include any mention of poop. So there.
2 comments:
I see Weezie was kickin' the leopard print pants today. Sweet, I should put mine on tonight and we can go hit the town together.
That's a TON of apples!!! Too bad they went to waste...
Poop is usually a topic of interest when one has a two-year-old :)
Post a Comment