

Hey there and happy St. Patrick's Day! I failed to dress Louise in green today. Oh well. She doesn't know the difference and neither do any of her little pals.
As usual, we've been busy lately. As you can see above, we went to the farm again to visit our favorite local piggies. We got lucky and caught the only 30 minutes of sunny sky available on Saturday while we were at the farm. The rest of the day way cloudy and rainy. Our fave calf, Carl, had nothing to do with us. Can you believe it? He used to beg me to pet him on his neck and now he has no use for us. I guess he's already a cow teenager or something?
Saturday evening, our friends the Boulters came over for dinner. They have 2 kids: one in 2nd grade, the other in 5th grade. Rachel (the 2nd grader) is pictured above with Louise and the See and Say. Boy, they had a great time! They are such great kids and were wonderful with Louise. We offered to take Rachel in for a few days at least, as she entertained, bathed and fed Louise and seemed to love it all the while. It was great! As Louise tuckered Rachel out, big brother Isaac stepped in and got Louise rolling on the floor with laughter. Louise crashed hard that night and even slept in the next morning.
Today we got out Louise's wiggles by going to gymnastics and spending 2 hours at the park.
I don't know why I'm not napping right now. Oh yeah, because I have to clean the kitchen.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment