

Check out some of our first flowers of the season. We're loving the warmer weather. Yesterday Louise and I made an afternoon out of playing with sticks we found in the yard. She also enjoyed taunting the neighbors cats, which were in their screened in porch. By taunting I mean that she was trying to pet them through the screen- she got one cat really purring. No, the neighbors weren't home- aren't we awful?!
Today was a really big day. It was Louise's very first day at a "Mom's Morning Out" program. She handled it great (so far at least). She'll start going two days a week for 4 hours in the morning. I think she's the youngest in the class and she's one of two girls, but the teacher said that Louise held her own very well. I, on the other hand, was a mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment