Ooops, we missed posting about Christmas. It was a nice Christmas. We were blessed with good food, health, family, goodies from Santa, and snow. That's the little lady at about 9am, already ready for a nap after all of the Santa and gifts hullabaloo.
Our backyard after some of the Christmas snow
Louise in her snow den
I guess we'll be doing this again tomorrow. They're calling for 4-8 more inches.
You can't even tell what the color of my car is anymore. It's just the color of road salt now.
The grocery stores are all mad houses. Not a sled or snow shovel in town to be found for purchase.
Tomorrow we will be snowed in, I reckon. That means we'll have extra time for breakfast & cuddles.
It's a little late for this but Happy New Year to you! I hope your home is as warm and cozy as ours is.

2 comments:
Shell-bell! YAY! New post! I am really hoping we'll get some snow too. Fingers are crossed. Love you guys! (Weezie is gettin long Shelly hair!)
I second that! New Post! Yea!
Post a Comment