Ever since the slugs started killing everything in our yard and garden, I've been totally obsessed by them. So much so that I wanted to post something about them. But now time has passed, the rain has cleared a bit, and I've gotten some of the ire and killing out of my system. But, I will share some of the post titles that popped into my head along the way:
Out! Out! Damned Slug!
Nobody Knows the Slugs I've Seen
A-Salt of the Killer Slugs
Slugging it Out
Another Slug Bites the Dust
Who'll Stop the Rain?
I'm Gonna Get You Slugga
1 comment:
Oh lord, you have no idea how sadistic I am when it comes to disgusting slugs. When I see them on my porch or slithering down the columns outside, I run for my HUGE container of salt and I pour it on thick! I always use way to much, but I HATE those slimy beasts! The end result: several salt mounds with tiny dehydrated slug corpses peeking through.
Perhaps that was a bit graphic and inappropriate, but I REALLY DO HATE SLUGS and their murderous rampages on my flowers, not to mention their slime trails. EWWWW!
Post a Comment