Tonight's the night that UNC plays MSU for the NCAA Men's Championship. Louise doesn't yet realize that she lives in North Carolina, or she might root for her home state team. As it is, she's chanting "Go Green!" day and night and knows the MSU fight song by heart. She loves pumping her fist and yelling "Fight! Fight! Ra, Team Fight!" over and over.
Not that she could stay up late enough to actually watch the game. I mean, what's with having the game so late at night? C'mon! 9pm is my bedtime! How are we supposed to inspire the next generation of athletes when these championship games are so late at night?
...March Madness side note: I'm in 6th place in both of my brackets, with zero percent chance of rising to the top. How many more years will I continue to spend $5 and $10 on prizes for my friends & co-workers...
And, who will I be rooting for tonight? Izzo, all the way. That is, if I can stay awake past 9pm.
1 comment:
Shelly did you write that post or was that my brother? Either way, Weezie's props to MSU are super cute!
I wish we could have hung out and watched the games together (not the late one's..I can't stay up late either)!
Post a Comment