Sunday, February 10, 2008

New photos below

Well, it's been a while since the last post- and we've been busy during that time. Below are a few photos we've taken in the past week.

There's Louise at the library during storytime. Notice how the other children are content to stay seated while Louise roams freely, dancing and socializing with everyone she sees.

Then there's Louise playing with Lucy the dog, who is such a sweetheart. It was such a sunny day that the photo is a bit washed out. Too bad, it would have been a keeper for sure.

Then there is baby Alex, just 3 weeks old, and Alex's proud daddy, Matt Rawlings. Mike, Louise, and I went to visit Matt and Jenny and the new baby yesterday. He's adorable and seems to be adjusting well to life outside of the womb. Louise was smitten and continues to say "baby" as best as she can, which is pretty darn well.

Lastly, there's Karl the calf. What a sweetie pie. Karl lives at the Wilson farm and loves to be scratched under the chin. He's being weaned right now, so he lives with the chickens. Louise loves to visit Karl and the chickens and all of the other animals at the farm. It's also a great place for her to get some fresh air and run around.

One last brag before I sign off: I mentioned that Louise is saying "baby," but I also want to mention that she is also saying "bubbles" and a few other words. She loves words that start with the letter B. Baby Beluga is a favorite song and you can catch her trying to belt it out from time to time. I guess it gets stuck in her head, too. She can also call for our cat Pablo. That's particularly adorable if not actually discernable to anyone but us.

No comments: