


Yesterday was a very cold, windy, snowy day. It snowed here all day and and the wind never seemed to stop, either. I was pretty wimpy and stayed indoors all day with Louise. The first picture above is from our bedroom window. You can see the screen. I was too cozy to step outside and take a photo for you. Sorry!
Now, our house is very cozy and well built, but we do have some flaws, which I have documented for you here- for some reason. See the inside of our storm door? It is totally covered in ice- on the INSIDE! Yikes!
The next photo shows some ice we had on the inside of one of our single pane windows in our living room. I think we need to do some winterizing in our house...
Today is warmer- around 30 degrees- so I'm planning on suiting up Louise and getting her outside in the snow for a bit. It's bound to be pretty crunchy by this time, so we'll see if she can even walk in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment